IMPORTANT: Despite the talk of Covid regulation relaxation this will not occur until 19th July at the earliest. Until then we are still required to meet safe operating standards.
- ‘Track and Trace’ compliance is mandatory. EVERYONE MUST SIGN-IN on each visit, either to the signing-in book in the Equipment Shed or the one in the Pavilion.
- When in the Pavilion try to keep a comfortable social distance and respect others’ space. A maximum of 30 persons are allowed inside the Pavilion at any one time.
- Use the sanitary cleaners provided regularly, both for the ‘Jacks and Mats’ and for your hands.
These practices are for own safety as well as for the safety of your Club
colleagues so please continue to comply.
- Notice for Club Competition entries is in the Mens Changing Room, closing date 10th July, so get your name down. Three Singles competitions only are to be played: 4-wood Championship; 2-wood Singles; Handicap
- A mixed Friendly Fixture is arranged for 18th July at Home. Look out for the availability sheet. There are 5 other Friendlies arranged in August so take a look at the Friendly Fixture website page and get the dates in your diaries!!
- NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (MENS SECTION) – Wed 18th Aug
- See Members Section for further details